To register to vote you need two forms of identification (A drivers license and utility bill are examples). Both forms of ID must contain your name and permanent address. You can register to vote in the following ways:
- You can call the Tenth Congressional District Democrat’s for information on voter registration and we may be able to send a deputy registrar to your home. Our number is 847-266-VOTE (8683)
- Go to the online voter registration form at the Illinois State Board of Elections.
- Go to the County Clerk’s office. For more information in Cook County call 312-603-0906; in Lake County call 847-377-2410.
- Go to the Village Clerk’s office
- Go to the Township Clerk’s office
- Many libraries throughout the 10th District are also places to register to vote.
Cook and Lake County’s Voter Registration
The registration application is at the Cook County Clerk’s website; voters can mail this application to:
David Orr, Cook County Clerk
69 W. Washington St., Room 500
Chicago, IL 60602
The registration application is at the Lake County Clerk’s website; voters can mail this application to:
Carla N. Wyckoff, Lake County Clerk
18 North County Street, Room 101
Waukegan, IL 60085